Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ulrik Munther Fan art

Good evening!

today i'll post some pics as i mentioned before, several sketches. nah these are two of many sketches i've made. i planned to scan those at my office but because one and another reason i postpone my plan and take a photo via my digicam :) 

who's the model as reference? he is Ulrik Munther my favorite singer from Sweden. 

Cinnamon Bun
in this picture he ate a cinnamon bun (idk but he looks like love cinnamon bun very much, because he mentioned "cinnamon" related on a local tv program several months ago) i love his smile :) if you don't believe me, just check the original photo :3


Beautiful Day
he was took a walk trough Gamla stan, his pose reminds me to "Jack the Frost" from The Rise of The Guardians.i like his gaze, looks so cool and mysterious lol. he also wear knitted cap. as we know his fashion style is quite unique, like an oldish people. but it suits to him and i like it very much! don't forget to check the original photo of him in instagram :)


that's all~~ 
see you later

ja vikie deshita.

Ps: free commission month is about coming :) 

thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment