Friday, April 26, 2013

recent drawings ^^

good evening everyone :) today i'll post my recent drawings, here we go!! 

Chibi Daichi Miura a singer, lyricist, dancer and choreographer from Japan

a request from my online friend, Imada - san, she loves him so much. The main idea of the pose of this picture is D.M's butt lower body lol, so i drew this when i have spare time at office, and she loved the original sketch, so i made this picture as CG :p my original sketch was too rough 


Yulina's Request 

He asked me to draw a self portrait of him, and the pose based on conan's pose (meintantei conan). actually i traced the pose and expand the body width, and i draw the face with a photo as reference. I'm using SAI paint tool. idk why but i love this program, very user friendly. when i use photoshop my laptop lagged +_+ don't say that i have to upgrade my laptop......


the second one is banner, he also asked me to make banner : a sky blue with glowing effect, and this is the result. i made this by using photoshop. very easy to make :) 




Koma Manga (4 panels manga) 

recently i documented all of scene that happen at my office and put some improvisation dialogue, start from trivia things until ero joke scene (LMAO) and trying to make that as a manga. once again i drew this by using SAI paint tool


actually i also draw several object , about 5 - 6 sketches (as usual the objects are human :p) but since i don't have any scanner i can't upload it now :| 

that's all for today, thank you for reading 

bye~

vikie deshita 

4 comments:

  1. haha..
    sorry i've been busy..
    i just got my exam done and now i have little more free time, how about your web?
    i have added some updates last time..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i change my mind, i forgot that i already had an unpublished portfolio web before you offered a web to me.
      i'm so sorry. but thanks for your hard work. i appreciate that ^^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete