Sunday, April 14, 2013

Game portal and original vector character

happy sunday everyone :) 

today i'll post something (again) lol
its about a layout. i'm not good on it but i tried because i have to as a requirement even it was completely rejected, because my design is ugly (lol) 

a layout of a mobile game portal, consist of 3 main menu: home, profile and games. 



the second one is a vector that represents me (of course this is very me, because i made this based on my personality lol) at first i didn't have any plan to make vector character, but my friend asked me to make our gang member's character and print it on a t-shirt for KL trip. i had made 8 of characters (5 or 6 characters have done) as my friend instructed. but in the middle of the process she changed her mind and made all of the characters by herself. so i won't publish the rest character except mine since they were completely not needed anymore (or i can say those are failed characters lol)


that's all, 

ja vikie deshita

note: i'll open a free commission once a month start from next month, 

you can ask me to make a digital illustration or vector character for free 

terms and condition : you have to follow my blog, one account only can ask twice in a year :) 

c'mon give me a challenge please

thank you so much ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment