Friday, December 13, 2013

Ruǎn An another unfinished Art

Good evening!! Its been a while since my latest post xp 


Today I will post something, my another unfinished art. I was little bit frustrated while trying to create the details. I intend to make a detailed rose embroidery on her cheongsam. I failed so many times, and suddenly stopped to continue this character. 



Her name should be Ruǎn which means soft in chinese. She is chránič team mate, owned great physical attack,  and not owned any element. Her accuracy and speed is on the top level among the others, has a strong will, less talk do more is her motto. At first he disliked chránič, slowly but sure she become one of his important person :D

Can you give me any advice to improve her looks? maybe the outfit / style / hair color or else??

That's all for today :D

Ja Vikie deshita 

No comments:

Post a Comment