Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013 and Happy New Year 2014

Good evening everyone :)

We are almost on the end year that's mean Christmas and New Year plus holiday that doesn't exist in my office.

Well at least this Christmas i have something to post :D. 
Recently i have a line chat friend, we chatted a regularly topic then that person often disappeared, for several days, a week and the longest time was about 2 weeks XD 
That person told me that he is busy in order to finish his master degree's thesis. Before He told me that, I've been thinking about Christmas + picture to support him as a friend and i want to renew my portfolio too. I made a rough sketch last week, scanned it at office and coloring this picture last night >___< that was super rush and hetic time. I've spent about 3-4 hours to color this sketch.This time I've learned something : technique of shading and coloring hair. 

the rough sketch 

the final one  * accidentally i changed the eyes.... the gaze should be direct to the viewer..*

And the last words 

Merry Christmas 2013 and Happy New Year 2014


Ja, Vikie deshita (^_^)/
see you next year

No comments:

Post a Comment