Monday, January 7, 2013

merry christmas and happy new year!

good evening everyone :) 

although its already late but its better than not saying 

merry christmas and happy new year 2013

let's do the best in this year wwww :3 

recently i drew something (i didn't draw anything manually these days) but but i will draw again (^^)/ although my currently job not related to drawing at all. 
i tried to draw one sketch every day, but i will only post the worth it picture XD because my skill is sucks. 

here we go! the first picture 

my sketch without using eraser


the original picture 


the second picture 


the original picture

the third   failed "earth" 4 trial and 4 of them are error...


the fourth - failed again... this should be a animated bouncing popcorn, but it didn't bounce at all.... 




what do you think about my recent piece? sucks right =.=

wish all the best for me ya.....

i will never give up 

ja vikie deshita~

No comments:

Post a Comment