Saturday, August 11, 2012

another clay figurine

good evening everyone ^^ glad to meet you all. today i post about figurine (again) XD 

i seems addicted to make chibi figurine (i'm fired up to make this  because the object is w-inds. related -- oops i'm too subjective lol) this is the second time i made w-inds. figurine related. just for information, i've been made figurines since i was in college (about 3-4 years ago) i learning by doing, because there no local books related to clay human-chibi figurine style. 

nah, i made KT figurine as a commission from my old friend :) she asked me could i made KT's figurine. the process of making this figurine quite fast XD i only spent 3-4 days to finish. even the model quite complex on its sleeve. but i can say this well done XD
when i using this figurine as my display picture on my blackberry messenger some people asking about this XD 

oh ya, i do commission to. for every one who wants to made chibi figurine like this you can contact me by commenting on this post. for now i only ship to indonesia only, and please look on my blog store here

ja vikie deshita

thank you very much for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment